Location: Grobjle 40 Novo Grobjle, Belgrade, Serbia
Surnames/tags: Петровиħ Petrovic-32
Categories: Sälgö-1 Gravar Novo Grobjle.
People mentioned in the grave documents and on the grave
- Momčilo A. Petrović
- Born 20.01.1900 in Požarevac (see below)
- Dead 14.12.1974
- My grand father
- Bugarinovic Melanija
- Born 1905
- Died 09.05.1986
- Mother of Momčilo second wife and the women who travelled to Sweden to destroy Monas birth certificate to destroy the evidence that Momčilo had a daughter that should inherit after him. She succeeded avoiding that his daughter got anything and after her death a lot of things where given to Novi Sad City museum and Stipendium der Stiftung Melanija Bugarinović was created.
Not on the gravestone 2015-nov
- Person not on the grave but in the documents is Dacic Zivojin Dead 25.04.1920
- Vladan Radoman buried 2015 nov 7
Graves in Novo Grobjle Serbia Beograd
My understanding is that it is difficult to get a grave on this cemetery and when I did my trip to Serbia I spoke to people who have paid someone to fake that they are part of the family and then it was "legal" to bury them in that grave. This can be an explanation of how this grave has changed "owner".
The timeline of this grave
If we look at the timeline of this grave. We have the following formal document
This indicates the following timeline
1920 apr 20 Dacic Zivojin dead no more information
1974 dec 14 Momčilo A. Petrović Engineer Born 20.01.1900 in Požarevac (see below) Dead 14.12.1974 My grand father
Then the mother of Momcilos second wife - Melanija Bugarinovic - took over the grave
Looks like the mother of Melanija Bugarinovic is moved to the grave
1977 mar 10 Jovanovic Aleksandar Born 1897 Died 10.03.1977 Father of Melanija Bugarinovic
1986 may 9 Melanija Bugarinovic died and also got her photo on the grave. Mother of Momčilos second wife and the women who travelled to Sweden to destroy Monas birth certificate to destroy the evidence that Momčilo had a daughter
2009 oct 7 Slobodan Radoman Born 1925 Dead 7.10.2009 Husband of Jasna Nikcevic son to Momčilo A. Petrović sister
2015 nov 7 Vladan Radoman buried
Släkt & Hävd 2015/1
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.