Location: Connor, County Antrim, Ireland
The grave of William John Hall of Lisnevanagh is at Kirkhill Cemetery which is adjacent to St Saviour's Parish Church, Connor, County Antrim, Ireland.
|Grave of William John Hall of Lisnevenagh|
Transcript of the gravestone:
- Erected by William John Hall, Lisnevenagh.
- In loving memory of his son Thomas Edwin Hall, Born 6th June 1877, Died 18th Oct. 1896.
- Also Emily, Martha Jane & Eva, who died in infancy.
- Also the above named William John Hall, died 1st Jan. 1925 aged 81 years.
- His wife Elizabeth died 27th Feb. 1930 aged 82 years.
- Also his Grandsons
- Richard S. Hall, died 28th Sept. 1933,
- And William J. Hall died 24 Aug. 1947 aged 22.
- Also his father William J. Hall, died 9th Aug. 1965 aged 84 years.
- And his wife Jessie Hall died 1st July 1973.
A history of St Saviour's can be found at The Braid Mid-Antrim Museum.