Surnames/tags: Graves Collins
Other: Family Genealogies | Connecticut Sources
Graves Genealogy Traced from Thomas Graves of Hartford, Connecticut and Hatfield, Massachusetts
One of the family founders in America, before and after the year 1645, down to George Graves and family of Rutland, Vermont, in 1879 and later, together with some English ancestors. Also Collins Genealogy as connected with the Graves family per Joseph Collins of Ira, Vermont and North Granville, New York, since the year 1826, and as traced down from ancestors of about the year 1600.
- by Gemont Graves (1827-1915)
- published by Free Press Printing Co., Burlington, VT, 1911
- WikiTree Profiles that use this source
Available online at these locations:
Table of Contents
- When errors in this publication are found, please list the problem(s) here, and include a link to a source that describes the problem.
- <span id='Graves'></span>Graves, Gemont. ''[[Space:Graves Genealogy Traced from Thomas Graves|Graves Genealogy Traced from Thomas Graves]]'' (Free Press Printing Co., Burlington, VT, 1911) [ Page ].
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)