Location: Gresford, Wales
Gresford One-Place Study
The Gresford One-Place Study brings together the profiles linked to the parish of Gresford, Wales.
The village has previously been in the counties of Denbighshire, Clwyd and is now in the Wrexham County Borough. Historically, a small part of the parish was in Flintshire! For ease, the study covers all of the old Gresford Parish that includes Gwersyllt, Llay and Rossett.
The study includes people who are connected with the Gresford Parish through birth, marriage, death, burial or residence.
An alphabetical list of people profiles identified as being of interest to the study is available at the Category: Gresford, Wrexham, One Place Study - link at the bottom of the page.
The study only intends to categorise any relevant profiles and oversee those it creates or need adoption. It would be useful if the category can be kept on any profiles but feel free to remove any stickers as doing so will not interfere with the study.
- Gresford One Place Study Apr 21, 2020.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)