Location: Norfolk, England
- Crabbe, G. (1877). "Sketch pedigree of De Grey of Merton," in The Norfolk Antiquarian Miscellany, p. 5- . W. Rye, Ed. Archive.org. eBook. (PNG mirror w/ zoomable feature at Google Drive).
- "Grey, Harl 1552, ink fo. 182, pencil 176," in Vis. of Norfolk, 1563, p. 137-8. Archive.org. eBook. (Pedigree goes through Cavendish, Suffolk & other places in that county, as well as Merton, Oxoborough, Narborough in Norfolk).
- "Grey, Harl 1552, ink. fo. 156b., pencil 150b.," Vis. of Norfolk, 1563, p.Archive.org. eBook. (Pedigree starts w/ William Grey of Girston, Norfolk & Jane Bennett).
W . I . P.
- Bury Hall in Ellingham descended from John Manning (d. 1430) to his grandaughter, Christian Manning (dsp), dau. of Thomas. Christian brought Bury Hall into the Spelman family through her marriage to Henry Spelman, who remarried to Ela Narburgh. Bury then descended into the family of Elizabeth Spelman, grandau. of Henry Spelman & Ela Narburgh ... Elizabeth's husband was Edward Grey of Gray's Inn & Merton, Norfolk (d. 1548).
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)