Location: Oak Ridge, Mississippi, family home
Surnames/tags: Hall Hackler Martin
Categories: A.K. Hall Family, Ancestors and Descendants.
Note: This page was originally set up for the single picture of Armajor with his wife and their 11 children. It now also includes other photos of Armajor's family.
Armajor Kent Hall and Family
The Hall family on the steps of their home at Oak Ridge, Mississippi, circa 1900.
Back Row, left to right:
- Armajor Kent Hall, Louisa Eppinette Hall, William Henderson Hall, Zelpha Lavina Hall, Robert Benjamin Hall, Lenora Hall, John Henry Hall
Front Row, left to right:
- Emma Hall, Kate Hall, Maggie Hall, Newton Jasper Hall, Daniel Armajor Hall, Edward Dyer Hall
Note: Armajor and Louisa's first child Alice J. died in 1870; after Louisa's death, Armajor married Lizzie Westcott and had Ruth and Annie.
Copy of photograph given to Liz Shifflett by her father in 1980s. Accompanying caption included more genealogy information that Liz is in the process of adding to corresponding WikiTree profiles.
The 1900 Census showed that his wife Louisa had 12 children, 11 living (and 11 children are in this photograph).
The 1910 Census for Armajor showed he had been married three times and had 15 children, 12 living.
The story my father (Armajor's great-grandson) had heard was that Armajor had been married before Louisa. This story is supported by the 1910 Census, which lists Armajor's third wife and their two children. The 15th child listed for Armajor would have been with his first wife.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 5 Jul 2017 at 07:57 GMT Liz (Noland) Shifflett wrote:
On 5 Jul 2017 at 07:44 GMT Liz (Noland) Shifflett wrote:
Daniel Armajor Hall, born Mississippi in 1884, married Lena May Hall (daughter of Leon Henderson Hall [1875-1949] and Florence McBroom [1880-1952]). Lena was born in 1900. She & Daniel had a child.
Daniel passed away on 17 Feb 1958 in Warren County, Mississippi; Lena died there on 8 Jan 1986 (see also Lena's page)
On 9 Aug 2015 at 16:05 GMT Mags Gaulden wrote:
On 27 Nov 2014 at 18:28 GMT Liz (Noland) Shifflett wrote: