- Line of John Moore, b. ca. 1719, Ulster, Ireland, or Bucks County, Pa.; d. 1806, Lincoln, NC
- Line of Caroll Moore, b. ca. 1750, Dublin, Ireland
BY188117 Age Estimation
- Per FTDNA, Haplogroup R-BY188117 represents a man who is estimated to have been born around 300 years ago, plus or minus 200 years. That corresponds to about 1700 CE with a 95% probability he was born between 1500 CE and 1900 CE.
Phylogenetic Parent of BY188117
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)