Volume of Tests Taken
As of August 2022, FGC15791 and its subclades is represented by twenty-eighy (28) test-takers who have tested at either the Big Y-700 or Big Y-500 level. This is the largest number of test-takers in the eight subclades so far identified to BY3374.
FGC15791 Subclades/Phylogenetic Children
Haplogroup FGC15791 Age Estimation
- Per FTDNA, Haplogroup R-FGC15791 emerged ca. 1200 AD/CE.
- Per YFull, the Adamov, Guryanov, Korzhavin, Tagankin, and Urasin method has estimated this haplogroup as 950 YBP, which, frankly, is not a tenable estimation.
FGC15791 Phylogenetic Children
FGC15791 Phylogenetic Parent of FGC15791
- ↑ YFull BY3368. Note also that YFull has not yet included known subclades of BY3368, and FGC15791, such as FT88521 and FT176771
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)