Families of Y133180
- Thomas Muir, b. ca. 1821, Glasgow, Scotland
- Line of John Moore, b. ca. 1778, Ireland; d. 1857, Ireland
Haplogroup Y133180 Age Estimation
- Per FTDNA, Haplogroup R-Y133180 represents a man who is estimated to have been born around 150 years ago, plus or minus 100 years. That corresponds to about 1900 CE with a 95% probability he was born between 1800 CE and 2000 CE.
- The BY3368 Project, taking the data within the BY132823 and FT370928 split from FT176771, FGC15791, and the average of four generations before haplogroups in these lines branch, believes Y133180 emerged in the latter 18th, or first half of the 19th century.
- Per YFull, the Adamov, Guryanov, Korzhavin, Tagankin, and Urasin method estimates the age of this haplogroup as 50 YBP.
Phylogenetic Parent of Y133180
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)