Given the age of Z30233 (ca. 2572 BC -1613 BC), this would have mostly been within Britain's Bronze Age (2100 to 750 BC).
Haplogroup Z30233 Age Estimation
- Per FTDNA, Haplogroup R-Z30233 represents a man who is estimated to have been born around 3,600 years ago, plus or minus 550 years. That corresponds to about 1600 BCE with a 95% probability he was born between 2150 BCE and 1050 BCE.
- Per Alex Williamson's Big Tree (R-P312 Y DNA descendant lines) age estimations (based on the method of Dr. Iain McDonald), the median age of this block is 4019.84 YBP (2071 BC). The 95% confidence interval is 2572 BC to 1613 BC.
Phylogenetic Parent of Z30233
Phylogenetic Children of Z30233
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)