The Voyage of the Immigrant ship Harry Lorrequer to the South Australian colony in 1849
The ship Harry Lorrequer, 900 tons, Captain Rich. C. Jeffries, from London & Plymouth 22nd September 1849, arrived at Port Adelaide, South Australia 26th December 1849.
The 4th ship from England to South Australia with Government passengers for 1849. Cabin Passengers Mr Thomas. GIBSON and Mr Dennis ROCK (Surgeon-Superintendent) and 352 emigrants in the steerage. 
Passenger Lists etc.
- HARRY LORREQUER 1849 From the Bound For South Australia website at: http://www.slsa.sa.gov.au/BSA/1849HarryLorrequer.htm (Copyright Diane Cummings 2010-2017)
- Ship Harry Lorrequer, 900 tons, Captain Rich. C. Jeffries, from London & Plymouth 22nd September 1849, arrived at Port Adelaide, South Australia 26th December 1849, on the The Ships List as Transcribed by Robert Janmaat at: http://www.theshipslist.com/ships/australia/harrylorrequer1849.shtml
- A Passenger List can also be found on Barry Leadbeater's South Australian Shipping & Immigration database at: http://www.familyhistorysa.org/shipping/passengerlists.html
- The original Passenger List is available from the State Records of South Australia's Passenger Lists 1845 - 1940 website at: 24/1849 - Harry Lorrequer
- 07/09/1849 - 26/12/1849 from the Passengers in History website, an initiative of the South Australian Maritime Museum. first accessed online on the 1st of March, 2020 at: http://passengersinhistory.sa.gov.au/node/946119
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)