Location: Hemblington, Norfolk, England
See Hemblington for information about this Norfolk Parish near Blofield and All Saints Church to learn more about the church.
How to Join
Please contact the project leader Gary Bayes or post a comment to the right. If you have any questions, just ask. Thanks!
This is a One Place Study to collect together in one place everything about Hemblington, Norfolk, England. My paternal grandfather was from this small English parish and initially I will be loading my relatives, but eventually all who have lived there. The hope is that other researchers like you will join our study to help make it a valuable reference point for people studying lines that cross or intersect.
Here are some of the tasks that I think need to be done. I'll be working on them, and could use your help.
- Adding my own Hemblington people to this site.
- Adding Hemblington people wherever I find them.
- Encouraging others to add Hemblington people here.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: One Place Studies Project WikiTree and Gary Bayes. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
I’m Pam, helping with the OPS Project. I was reviewing new studies and noticed you haven’t set the project as co-manager to your study page yet.
Please go to the privacy tab, add WikiTree-121 email in the add to trusted list box and hit the "add as manager" link. See the FAQ page for the email address:
- WikiTree-121 project email
Thanks a bunch! If you have any issues or questions please feel free to reach out.
After seeing our pictures from Norfolk our grandfather, Robert B. Bayes (who had turned 90 in June) admitted that it was the first time in the 60 years since emigrating to Canada that he felt a bit homesick.