How to Join
Please contact the project leader Gary Bayes or post a comment to the right. If you have any questions, just ask. Thanks!
This is a One Place Study to collect together in one place everything about Hemblington, Norfolk, England. My paternal grandfather was from this small English parish and initially I will be loading my relatives, but eventually all who have lived there. The hope is that other researchers like you will join our study to help make it a valuable reference point for people studying lines that cross or intersect.
Here are some of the tasks that I think need to be done. I'll be working on them, and could use your help.
- Adding my own Hemblington people to this site.
- Adding Hemblington people wherever I find them.
- Encouraging others to add Hemblington people here.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 15 Jul 2018 at 06:34 GMT Martin White wrote: