Location: Auburn, Maine
High Street Congregational Church, UCC, Auburn, Maine
The first register of what was then the Congregational Church in Danville near Lewiston Falls began when the church was organized on 8 February 1826 with the first six members:
- Benjamin Moar, deceased Sept 25th 1828
- Benjamin Murray
- Josiah Little of L[ewiston], dismissed to the church in Minot [no date]
- Priscilla Murray (wife B. Murray), deceased Oct 1st 1848
- Mary H Little (wife of Josiah Little of L), dismissed to the church in Minot
- Mrs. Hannah Freeman, dismissed to the Green Street Church Boston Dec 22nd 1828
"The above persons were organized into a church Feby 8th 1826."
- Judith Jones received by letter Feby 8th 1826 from Congregational Church in Standish, deceased August 1833.