Location: Watertown, Litchfield, Connecticut, United States
Other: Connecticut Sources
Historical Sketch of Watertown
From its original settlement; with the record of its mortality.
- by Nathaniel Smith Richardson (1810-1883) Rector of Christ Church, Watertown.
- A series of three books:
- published by S. Babcock, New Haven, 1845
- published by E.B. Cooke, Waterbury, 1858
- published by Cooke, Mattoon & Robbins, Waterbury, Conn., 1871
Available online at these locations:
- (1845) With a record of its mortality, from 1741 to 1845
- (1858) With a record of its mortality, from March, 1741, to Jan. 1845, and to May, 1858.
- (1871) Third Series of the Historical Sketch of Watertown, Connecticut; with the record of its mortality, from 1858 to 1871. Prepared for publication by the late Frederick Dayton.
Table of Contents
- When errors in this publication are found, please list the problem(s) here, and include a link to a source that describes the problem.
- <span id='Richardson'></span>Richardson, Nathaniel Smith. ''[[Space:Historical Sketch of Watertown|Historical Sketch of Watertown]]'' (E.B. Cooke, Waterbury, 1858)