Date: [unknown] [unknown]
Profile manager: Susan Hughes [send private message]
This page has been accessed 92 times.
Other: Family Genealogies
History and Genealogy of One Line of Descent From Captain Edward Johnson
together with his English ancestry. 1500-1914
- by Alfred Johnson (1871- )
- published by Stanhope Press,Boston, Massachusetts, 1914
- Source Example:
- <span id='Johnson'></span>Johnson, Alfred ''[[Space: History and Genealogy of One Line of Descent From Captain Edward Johnson| History and Genealogy of One Line of Descent From Captain Edward Johnson]]'' (Stanhope Press, Boston, Mass, 1914)
- Inline Citation Example:
- <ref>[[#Johnson|Johnson]]: Page 21</ref>
Available online at these locations:
Table of Contents
- Part I - Lives and Times of the Early Johnsons in New England, 1636 - 1875
- I. The Johnsons in Massachusetts, 1636 - 1695
- II. The Johnsons in Connecticut, 1695 - 1789
- III. The Johnsons in Maine, 1789 - 1875
- Part II - Genealogy of Descendants of Captain Edward Johnson, 1598 - 1914
- IV. Explanation of Method of Arranging Families
- V. The Johnsons in Massachusetts, 1636 - 1695
- VI. The Johnsons in Connecticut, 1695 - 1789
- VII. The Johnsons in Maine and Elsewhere, 1789 - 1875
- VIII. The Later Generations, 1914
- I. English Ancestry of Captain Edward Johnson, 1500 - 1598
- II. Johnson Wills and Inventories, 1672 - 1852
- III. Miscellaneous Documents, Letters, Etc.
- IV. Some Colonial and Revolutionary Ancestors Other Than Johnsons
- Index of Names
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
Leave a message for others who see this profile.
There are no comments yet.
Login to post a comment.