Location: Bradford, Essex, Massachusetts, USA
History of Bradford, Mass., From the Earliest Period to the Close of 1820
Reprint of "A discourse delivered in the East parish in Bradford, December 22, 1820; two hundred years after the first settlement in New England. Containing a history of the town. By Gardner B. Perry. Haverhill, Printed by Burrill and Hersey, 1821." As contained in his historical sermon delivered Dec. 20, 1820.
- by Gardner Braman Perry (1783-1859)
- published by C.C. Morse & Son, printers, Haverhill, Mass., 1872, 1883
- NEHGR (1883) Vol. 37, Page 327: "...it is remarkably complete in its details, and the publishers have one well to reproduce it."
- Source Example:
- <span id='Perry'></span>Perry, Gardner Braman. ''[[Space:History of Bradford, Mass., From the Earliest Period to the Close of 1820|History of Bradford, Mass., From the Earliest Period to the Close of 1820]]'' (C.C. Morse & Son, Mass., 1872)
- Inline Citation Example:
- <ref>[[#Perry|Perry]]: Page 134</ref>
Available online at these locations: