Location: Walton County, Florida
|John L. McKinnon|
- written by John Love McKinnon Jr.
- published by the Byrd Printing Co.
- This book contains a informally written account of John's father, who was one of the original settlers of the Walton County area. There are lots of anecdotes, lists of names, biographies, war details, etc. Several family members of Mr. McKinnon have entire chapters dedicated to them. This book also has a lot of information about the Yuchi or Euchee people who shared the land with the Scottish settlers at the time.
- Citation Example:
- <ref>''[[Space:History of Walton County|History of Walton County]]'' (John L. McKinnon Jr., Atlanta: Byrd Printing Co., 1911)</ref>
Available Online at These Locations
- https://www.amazon.com/History-Walton-County-Classic-Reprint/dp/1330417216 ($)
- https://sites.google.com/a/flgenweb.net/walton/history/history-of-walton-county (partially transcribed)