History of the Buccaneers of America
Separately printed from his "Chronological history of the discoveries in the South Sea or Pacific Ocean," London, 1803-17. Vol. IV, To the year 1723, including a history of the buccaneers of America. 1816.
- by James Burney, F.R.S. (1750-1821) Captain in the Royal Navy
- published by L. Hansard & Sons, for Payne and Foss, London, 1816
- published by Unit Library, Ltd., Leicester Square, London and New York, 1902
- published by Hutchinson & Co., Paternoster Row, London, 1907
- WikiTree Profiles that use this source
Available online at these locations:
- <span id='Burney'></span>Burney, James. ''[[Space:History of the Buccaneers of America|History of the Buccaneers of America]]'' (Unit Library, Ltd., London, 1902) [ Page ].
Please add your preferred citation format below, so that it may be easily copied by you and others:
- <ref name=Burney>Burney, James. ''[[Space:History of the Buccaneers of America|History of the Buccaneers of America]]'' (Unit Library, Ltd., London, 1902) [ Page ].</ref>