upload image

History of the Religious House of Pluscardyn

Privacy Level: Open (White)
Date: [unknown] [unknown]
Location: [unknown]
Profile manager: Nigel Parker private message [send private message]
This page has been accessed 38 times.

History of the Religious House of Pluscardyn

  • Convent of the Vale of Saint Andrew in Morayshire, with an introduction containing the history and a description of the present state of the mother-house of the order of Vallis Caulium (Val des Choux) in Burgundy.
  • by Rev. S R MacPhail
  • Published by Oliphant, Anderson and Ferrier, Edinburgh, 1881
  • Citation Example:
<span id='MacPhail'></span> MacPhail, S. R. [[Space:History of the Religious House of Pluscardyn|History of the Religious House of Pluscardyn]] (Oliphant, Anderson and Ferrier, Edinburgh, 1881)
  • Footnote Example:
<ref>[[#MacPhail|MacPhail]] Page 121</ref>

Available online at these locations:





Collaboration
  • Login to edit this profile and add images.
  • Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
  • Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)


Comments

Leave a message for others who see this profile.
There are no comments yet.
Login to post a comment.

Categories: Sources by Name