Surname/tag: Holloway, Hollaway
The links are to Ancestry.com $
- Volume 24 Number 3 Virginia Land Patent Book 16: John Holloway Esq, 4738 acres, Surry VA, 11 Oct 1728, part was purchased by William Hart in 1735.
- Volume 25 Number 4 Mar 12, 1739 Edward Holloway deed, 284 acres, Prince George County.
- Volume 30 Number 2 Legislative Petitions: Cumberland County, 1776-1786: Mar 5 1781 Petition, Samuel Holloway, Billy Holloway signers.
- Volume 30 Number 4 :5 Aug 1751 Bremillion Holloway, 106 acres, Henrico County, Land Patent book 29, page 524. North side of James River, Bounded by White's line, Whitlock's line, Hutcherson line.
- Volume 34 Number 2 Legislative Petitions: York & Elizabeth Counties, Nov 19, 1796 Robert Holloway signer.
- Volume 37 Number 4 Halifax County Plea Book 10, 1779-1783: Nov 22,1781 John Holloway testified that Alexander Fowler served in public service at Fort Pitt, in 1779.
- Ten Thousand Names Petitions: Goochland VA about 1787
- Volume 38 Number 3 William Holloway
- Volume 38 Number 3 Bremillion Holloway
- Volume 38 Number 3 Nathr Holloway
- Book: "Early Virginia Families Along the James River: Their Deep Roots and Tangled Branches. Vol. I"
- Chapter: Abstracts of Land Patents - Henrico County
- Page 2: Aug 1635; Peter Holloway listed in a deed as receiving land though a court ordered transfer.
- Page 3: May 1636; John Holloway listed in a deed as receiving land though a court ordered transfer.
- Page 31 Aug 1685; Susanne Hollaway listed in a deed as receiving land though a court ordered transfer.
- Book: The Douglas register Goochland, VA, Dover Church Records, first church in Goochland, established 1720.
- Marriages: 21 June 1780
- Major Holloway and Sarah Patterson
- Births: Page 214
- June 21 1780, Betsey Holloway, Daughter of Major and Sarah Holloway, Baptized Apr 24, 1783.
- Dec 26, 1782, Thomas and Obediah Holloway (twins) Sons of Major and Sarah Holloway, Baptized Apr 24, 1783.