Location: Houhora, Far North District, Northland, New Zealand
Surnames/tags: cemeteries New_Zealand
Houhora Cemetery is located in Houhora in the Far North District, in Northland, located 47 km north of Kaitaia. Houhora is about 20 kilometres north of the turn off SH 1 to Kaumaumau. The cemetery is in Cemetery Road.
- Far North District Council Cemetery search tool
- list of Interments Houhora Cemetery (284 Records)
- Find a Grave page for Houhora Cemetery
- Billion Graves page for Houhora Cemetery
New Zealand Cemeteries Team
This page is maintained by the New Zealand Cemeteries Team, who are part of the Global Cemeteries Project (and the Oceania Cemeteries Team). The aim is is to document the final resting place of those buried in New Zealand, to ensure that each cemetery has its own free-space page, which is linked to the category structure for Global Cemeteries, and that those buried in them are also gathered in the correct category.
- Currently there are 4 profiles listed on Wikitree for this cemetery, which is well short of the number of interments. Findagrave has 374 entries, and Billion Graves has 8. Irwin-2099 22:28, 1 February 2019 (UTC)
The overall progress of this endeavour will be found on the NZ Cemeteries Team Progress page.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)