How to Participate in the Gilpin Name Study
This will become a weekly To-Do List, for research that needs to be done. For those who what to help with the research process, you'll find profiles listed here that need sources. Don't hesitate to ask for help or for suggestions on where to look. I am pre-1700 certified, so I can help with some of the older files. There are a few that are pre-1500, which I'm hoping to have my certification for soon. If there's someone else on the team that has their pre-1500 certification, please let me know.
- Walter Ernest Gilpin - Needs to be researched for possible spouse and children. The file is sourced for the data that is there now.
- Ontario Profiles
- Sarah Ann Gilpin - Needs to be researched for parents, death details. Amy Gilpin is researching this profile.
- Thomas William Gilpin - Needs further research. Amy Gilpin is researching this profile.
- William Gilpin - Needs to be researched. Minimal information available.
- David Gilpin - Needs further research Amy Gilpin is researching this profile at the manager's request
- Thomas William Gilpin - Needs further research. Amy Gilpin is researching this profile at the manager's request.
- William James Gilpin - Needs further research. Amy Gilpin is researching this profile.
All the profiles in the study so far are pre-1700. I would like these to be researched in a team effort. More information will follow.
Antrim, Ireland Profiles
- W Gilpin - this profile was added to WikiTree through a GEDCOM. It requires some research, some clean up and sourcing.
- Selina Gilpin - this profile is a non-Gilpin Spouse that Amy adopted. The Gilpin line attached to it needs to be included in the study. Please add the study category to the necessary profiles.
Armagh, Ireland Profiles
- Henry Gilpin - This is Amy's brick wall. Any research into this file would be appreciated.
- Johnstone Gilpin - This profile lacks data and relationships.
- Margaret Ann Gilpin - This profile lacks parents, and details. It is a pre-1700 file.
- William Gilpin - This profile needs to be researched.
Now that I've learned how to make tables in WikiTree, I'll work on adding one here so that it is easier to manage.