Surnames/tags: Hughes Kennedy
Pending Research: List of Heirs
- re: 11. Margaret (Hughes) Kennedy
- re: 11. Daniel Kennedy RWS
- Pending verification of lawsuit.  
The 'report' of the lawsuit titled Thomas Buckingham versus Heirs of Daniel Kennedy is from the unsourced book by Thomas Bailey. (Yes, I know he pretty much said his book was a vanity book in his preface, but I do not think he just 'made-up' some lawsuit.) 
- This is the only list of Heirs:
- Block Quote Image (BQI): Find Original
- Heirs of Daniel Kennedy who were 'reported' as sued in 1810 by Heirs of Thomas Buckingham (only source of childlist, original of suit not found): The list below is in the numbered order as listed in the 'report' of the lawsuit. Daniel's widow, Margaret, was listed, along with sons and sons-in-law. Since Margaret was the only female listed, it stands to reason she was the widow of Daniel.
- In the list below, the marriages are unsourced. The marriages were copied from this list of children:  Birthdates were removed from the list below: They continue to be unsourced and there was not a TN before 1796.
- "John Kennedy," m. Patience Davis.
- "Thomas Kennedy," m: Esther Lenny
- "Daniel Kennedy," m: Ann (Allen) Miller
- "Allan Kennedy," m. Margaret Peebles Hackett
- "Washington Kennedy"
- Mary Kennedy, m. "Daniel Rawlings"
- Sarah Kennedy, m. "Stephen Alexander"
- Elizabeth Kennedy, m: "James Bailey"
- Polly Ann Kennedy, m. "Rezen Rawling"
- ↑ "Lost Records: Courthouse Fires and Disasters in Tennessee in Tennessee State Library and Archives in Tennessee Secretary of State."
- ↑ "The Foxes published a book that attempts "to help compensate for the loss of the records in the courthouse": Fox, George and Juanita Fox. Sevier County, Tennessee Pre-1856 Courthouse Fire Records. n.p.: G.&J. Fox, 2009. FHL US/CAN Book 976.8893 D2f. "
- ↑ Unsourced book: Bailey, Thomas H. Bailey-Britton history and genealogy (self-published, Kingsport, TN, 1962) 175.
- ↑ Patricia (Sparkman) Thomas, Daniel KENNEDY lll Biography. (Wikitree, 2019 Nov. 19).
- ↑ "(First Minute Book after the Fire)" on page for County Court Clerk Minutes, under Court Records, in Sevier County Genealogy and History.
- ↑ Only surviving childlist; More research not possible at this time, because libraries are closed due to Covid-19.
- How do I upload an image to a template? Mar 28, 2020.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)