The goal of this project is to trace the roots of folks sharing the surname Hyde or whom are descended from someone with the surname Hyde.
Right now this project just has one member, me. I am Shannon Jeropke.
Here are some of the tasks that I think need to be done. I'll be working on them, and could use your help.
- Add as many Hyde relatives to WikiTree and/or update their sources.
- If you haven't already, take a DNA test (ancestry.com, 23andme.com, FTDNA.com, MyHeritage.com) and then upload your DNA results to GEDMatch https://www.gedmatch.com
- Compare your results to other WikiTree and GEDMatch users to confirm as many of your ancestors as possible via DNA (https://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Help:DNA_Confirmation)
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)