Categories: Lost Family Photos.
The goal of this project is to have a place for Wiki Tree members to post photos they have that are not identified. The family line they believe the photos are connected to could be posted. Hopefully, someone has one like it and could identify the person(s).
Right now this project just has one member, me. I am Sherry Roman.
Here are some of the tasks that I think need to be done. I'll be working on them, and could use your help.
- Post your unidentified photos
- Post the possible family name if known
- Let Wiki Tree members see those beautiful family photos we would otherwise miss
- Help identify the time period of the photo if you have the talent to do so.
Will you join me? Please post a comment here on this page or send me a private message. Thanks!
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 3 Nov 2015 at 15:17 GMT Abby (Brown) Glann wrote:
We have a Project:Lost Family Photos project that this free-space project would blend beautifully with. The Leader, Heather, is great to work with. I would also recommend putting photos in the Project:Photo of the Week contest each week with an explanation that the photo needs help being identified and you'd love the help, plus all the info you have on the photo. We cross post on our Facebook page and between G2G and facebook have had wonderful feedback and help in identifying and building profiles for people. Thanks for putting this together!