Surnames/tags: Integrators_Challenge integrators challenges
To join and/or read how it all works go to the Integrators Challenge Project Page, and follow the steps you see at How to join or if you already joined and were looking for threads you could use here, you can click here to return to the current Challenge G2G to paste the copied link +number you are going to work on/use in a comment to your answer there.
- Integrator Challenge Tracker (default link, it automatically shows the current Integrator Challenge results)
G2G Threads you can work on
To help you all get started we already added some G2G threads you can work on below, to prevent you all are going to work on the same thread make sure to copy the link + number and paste it in a comment below your answer in the challenge G2G, this way we also know which ones were answered/used and can remove them after the Challenge.
New as of April 2019: Option two for Participating in the Integrators Challenge. Create profiles using the Category: Needs Profiles Created.
- Create the profile, checking to make sure the profile does not already exist.
- Using the Tracker, click the Integrators Challenge box, click "New Profile from Needs Profiles Created (Add URL) and click Add Action.
- Add information to the bio and add sources to improve the profile and click Integrators Challenge box and select added sources and enter the (Add URL).
- Ask in the G2G Forum if any member is interested in adopting the profile.
- Try to connect the profile to a family/ancestor or tree already at WikiTree.\
- If not using the Tracker, Add the URL/Webpage Address of the profile(s) used to create the new profile(s) under your Answer here when a profile is created.
Related Projects and Groups
- Unanswered Questions on G2G
- Project: Integrators Challenge
- Integrators (G2G) Project
- Connectors Project
- Sourcerers Challenge
- Notables Connection Combat
- Dutch Roots Challenge
- Genealogy Help Category on G2G
- G2G Tag-Talk - Listing Correct G2G Tags
- Project: G2G Moderators
- All About the Weekend Chat
- Hi WikiTreers, join in the fun! Join the G2G Integrators Challenge for September 2021! Sep 1, 2021.
- Hi WikiTreers ! Join the Integrators Challenge July 2018! Jun 30, 2018.
- Hi WikiTreers ! Join the Integrators Challenge June 2018! May 30, 2018.
- Hi WikiTreers ! Join the new Integrators Challenge May 2018! Apr 30, 2018.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: David Selman, Pip Sheppard, Laura Bozzay, and Laura DeSpain. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
Added the tracker link to the G2G, this and the project page as well now.
Just started the new Challenge G2G for june (30 June - 31 July) :)
Greets and have a wonderful day !
Just started the new Challenge G2G for june (31 May - 30 June) :)
Greets and have a wonderful day !
Of course if you think somethings missing or should change, just go ahead.
Greets and going to get some sleep now
The Stickers now both are without the word Project in it ;)
Happy Easter to All. May the Bunny bring you lots of goodies.
On to the Challenge write up. David I do not see the RED stuff I had on my last attachment. Without the red highlights you won't know on this what is final vs unfinal. And there were a lot of things to be decided for the scoring behind he scenes at the bottom of the write up. The text is there the highlights are gone. Not sure how to do that in this kind of thread. Wiki MU eludes me. So if we are going to use this format, I will drop off and let you all finish this. I find this format unworkable for editing and running a challenge.