Welcome to the Ireland Project Diaspora Team
Part of the Ireland Project
The term Irish_Diaspora refers to groups of Irish no longer living in Ireland or not born in Ireland. i.e. United States, Australia, England, France etc.
- Goal: To have all profiles with Irish ancestry sourced back to Ireland.
- Responsibilities: Insure all profiles are well sourced and well written.
- What we do: Help people who want to "make the leap" in their trees back to Ireland and become familiar with Irish Records.
- Who should Join:
- How to join: Send your request to Rich Devlin if you have the Ireland Badge.
- Leader: Rich Devlin
- Members: Please add what your working on.
- Amy Gilpin
- Barry Smith
- Brian Nash
- Christopher Young - I am currently researching ancestral connections of my Irish-born ancestors: Dorman (emigrated c. 1880), Fitzgerald (emigrated c. 1819), ONeil (emigrated c. 1800). Clarke (emigrated before 1850), Dunne (emigrated c. 1840) and Gordon (emigrated c. 1750).
- David Urquhart
- Elsie Gorman
- Joan Davis
- Kelly Kendro
- Maree (Patroni) Evans - Australia/New Zealand
- Matt McNabb - Australia/New Zealand
- Max (Maxwell) Davidson-Maxwell
- Melanie McComb
- Melanie Paul - I am currently working on Irish emigrants to New Zealand.
- Michael Rowley
- Michael Whelan
- Rosalie Neve - Quin and Quigley from Tipperary, and the convicted and transported Behan brothers from Queens Co.
- Steve Thomas - Five of my great-grandparents migrated from Ireland to Australia. Two of them were Earl Grey Orphans.
- Thom Anderson
- Veronica Williams
- Francesca Murphy - I have at least two ancestors who emigrated from Ireland to Australia
|Irish Potato Famine Migration|
|Slaves, Convicts and Indentured Servants|
|Australia - New Zealand|
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Richard Devlin, Jen Hutton, and Ireland Project WikiTree. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)