The earliest known individuals from the Hisso farms were called Madz Hassa (1540-1543), Michil Hissoi/Hissari (1544-1571) and Lasse Hissoi (1553-1571).
Sigfrid Henricsson's descendants
The next known owners of the farm were called Sigfrid Henricsson and his wife Brita Simonsdotter. Their descendants held the farm for over two hundred years.
From 1644 to 1828 the farm served as an academy farm, providing funding for the medical faculty of the Royal Academy of Finland in taxes.
From 1864 on the farm was held by August Henricsson Ylinen and Agneta Carlsdotter Koski.
- Iso-Iivari, Lasse: Karkun talonhaltijaluettelo. 
- Kutala - kylä vuolteiden varrella. Kutalan nuorisoseura 2016.
- Piilonen, Juhani: Sastamalan historia 2. 2007.
- Suvanto, Seppo: Satakunnan henkilötiedosto 1303-1571. 
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)