Surnames/tags: JENSVOLD Prytz
The goal of this project is to research the family roots PRYTZ in Germany for my Norwegian family JENSVOLD.
Right now this project just has one member, me. I am Andreas Jensvold, formerly married to my Norwegian wife Maren Jensvold (born 1982, died 2007). Her father, still living, is one of Erling Jensvold (18. Feb. 1917 - 7. Mrz. 1994) and Marie Åsta Jensvold (born Prytz, 20. Mai 1920 - 29. Jan. 2006).
I'm working on the following and could use your help:
- We know, that the first PRYTZ moved from Sangerhausen (?) / Germany to Røros / Norway for working in the cupper-mines, maybe it was in Anders Johansen Prytz, born in 1628 or his father Johann Prysser (ca. 1600 - before 1657)
Best regard Andreas
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)