Surnames/tags: Jacka Jackeh
A list of the Missing
This page is part of the Jacka Name Study. Please contact the project leader for more information.
Jacka households in the 1871 England Census but not included in WikiTree yet
Do you recognise any of the people, can you help us find their place on WikiTree? if so please contact one of the team members of the Jacka One Name study. The names can be found here on the Jacka Name Study Home page
- born circa 1863, in Redruth living with her widowed Aunt. No record has yet been found for a birth, death or baptism for an Edith Jacka +/- 5 of 1863. It could be that Edith's surname or forename has been incorrectly recorded, even if the relationship to her aunt is correct.
- 1871 Census 
- Edith Jacka, parents have not yet identified was living with her widowed aunt Mary Jacka and her children in Gilbert Coombe, Redruth, Cornwall, England.
- Mary Jacka Head F 50 Redruth, Cornwall, char woman
- Jacob Jacka Son M 19 Redruth, Cornwall, tin miner
- Richard Jacka Son M 15 Redruth, Cornwall, tin dresser
- William Jacka Son M 13 Redruth, Cornwall, tin dresser
- Henry Jacka Son M 12 Redruth, Cornwall, tin dresser
- Edwin Jacka Son M 11 Redruth, Cornwall
- Alfred Jacka Son M 8 Redruth, Cornwall
- Edith Jacka Niece F 8 Redruth, Cornwall
Julia born circa 1843 & John Jackeh born circa 1863
We think that Julia married John Jacka in 1862 in Penzance, Cornwall Index entry for the marriage of John Jacka & Julia Hoskin married 1862  Together they had a son John who was baptised on 19 November 1862 in the Primitive Methodist St. Ives, Baptism Circuit the son of John (miner) & Julia Jacka residing in Ludgvan.
Trenowin Downs, Uny Lelant, in the parish of Ludgvan, Cornwall, England
|Names||Relationship||Marital Status||Sex||Age||Occupation||Birth Place|
|Thomas NICHOLLS||Head||M||M||62||Mason||Towednack, Cornwall|
|Julia NICHOLLS||Wife||M||F||65||Lelant, Cornwall|
|Julia JAKEH||Dau||M||F||28||Garden Labourer||Madron, Cornwall|
|John JAKEH||Grnson||-||M||8||Ludgvan, Cornwall|
To see a list of all those Jacka individuals listed in 1871 Census see https://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Category:1871_Census_Project%2C_Jacka_Name_Study