Surname/tag: DNA Wilcoxson Boone
The goal of this project is to research DNA triangulations to John WIlcoxson and his wife, Sarah Boone.
- Lance Martin
- Tersa Shadoin A438212, Ancestry member tshadoin
- Deonda Scott
- Ruth Spaulding
- J Bryant
- Anonymous Smith
- Jeffrey Mann
- Tonia Marine
- Sharon Massey; Ancestry and 23andMe
- Johnson-63568 Ancestry, FTDNA mother of Davis-50681. John and Sarah are 5x great grandparents twice.
- Judy Lopez
- Belvin White
Here are some of the tasks that I think need to be done. I'll be working on them, and could use your help.
- Upload your Raw DNA tests to: GEDMATCH, FTDNA, MYHERITAGE if you feel comfortable.
- If you only have an Ancestry test and choose not to upload it to an alternate site, your results will not be triangulated and a DNA confirmation will not be possible.
- We will be running matching across the members to determine shared segments and any that are triangulated.
- For segments that can be triangulated properly, a confirmed by DNA statement will be written and applied to profiles.
- For segments that match, but cannot be triangulated because of the two legged stool problem, they will be recorded and noted but no confirmed by DNA statement will be written.
- I believe I will be using DNA Painter to manage the results.