Location: Middleport, Schuylkill County, Pennsylvania
Surnames/tags: Mine Disasters Pennsylvania Disasters
Disasters | Mining Disasters | United States Mining Disasters | Northeast United States Mining Disasters |Kaska William Mine Disaster
This mining disaster is in need of help developing it. Are you interested in adopting this location?
Contact: United States Mining Disasters
History and Circumstances
- Date: 9 May 1889
- Location: Middleport, Schuylkill County, Pennsylvania
- Victims: 10 killed
- Cause: Hoisting accident
Results and Findings
To Create the Category
- To create the category for this Disaster, please add [[Category:Kaska William Mine, Middleport, Pennsylvania, 1889]] at the top of this page. When the category link shows up red at the bottom of the profile, click it to add the parent categories [[Category:Pennsylvania, Mining Disasters]] and [[Category:Middleport, Pennsylvania]]. Please remove these category instructions after the category has been added.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)