Surnames/tags: Kemmis-Betty Betty
How to Join
Please contact the project leader Phil Jourdeuil or post a comment at the foot of the page. If you have any questions, just ask. Thanks!
This is a One Name Study to collect together in one place everything about one surname and the variants of that name. The hope is that other researchers like you will join our study to help make it a valuable reference point for people studying lines that cross or intersect. The goal of the study is to trace and clean up the profiles of the descendants of Rev William Betty and Catherine Henrietta Kemmis and their six children. William and his children changed their surname to Kemmis Betty as a condition of Catherine's inheritance from the Kemmis of Shaen
1. Merge profiles of William and Catherine's offspring.
2. Consolidate sources and bios.
3. More to follow.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Phil Jourdeuil and One Name Studies WikiTree. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)