Location: Kennett, Shasta, California, United States
Surnames/tags: central_valley_cemetery shasta_lake Croft
The Kennett Cemetery was one of many flooded when Shasta Dam was completed and Shasta Lake filled. The graves there were reinterred at Central Valley Cemetery, now in Shasta Lake, California.
The following is a list of known reinterred graves from the Kennett site, originally located in the copper mining town of Kennett.
- Akers, Jesse
- Barber, A. C. Mrs.
- Barton, Ephriam
- Bochan, Martin
- Bray, William
- Cook, Annie
- Croft, Benjamin F., b. 1876 d. 1913
- Croft, Charles, b. 1834 d. 1917
- Croft, Claracy
- Croft, William, d. 29 Nov 1911 aged 32 years
- Dalin, Ellen
- Dalin, baby
- Evans, Thomas W.
- Fletcher, Morris C.
- Fox, baby
- Freeman, John Lewis
- Johnson, Oma
- Maynard, C. B.
- Nicholas, Leonard, d. 16 Jan 1910 aged 8 yrs 10 mos.
- Nicholas, Harold, d. 28 Jan 1910 aged 1 yr 5 mos.
- O'Connell, Bert, d. 13 Sep 1911. Note: "a river driver"
- Palani, E.
- Petere, Myrtle
- Rodrigues, Mario
- Saddler, Doris L.
- Sampson, Arthur
- Stinchacum, Benj. F., d. 13 Sep 1911 aged 50 yrs
- Trask, Madison H., b. 12 Mar 1836 d. 6 Aug 1915
- Trask, Madison N.
- Willett, Lelia Ione
- Willett, Nina C.
- Windham, Addie Louise, b. 19 Apr 1910 d. 12 Apr 1912. Note: "Wyndham"
- Young, Elmer