How to Participate
Please contact the Study's coordinator Kelly Kersey or post a comment at the foot of the page. If you have any questions, just ask. Thanks!
This is a One Name Study to collect together in one place everything about one surname and the variants of that name. The hope is that other Kersey researchers like you will join our study to help make it a valuable reference point for people studying lines that cross or intersect.
- Practice The Pause, Nurturing Rain Grows Healthy Gardens
- Please Browse and Ask Questions
What Good Am I?
House Of Weavers
If You Build It, They Will Come
Origins Of A Name
Who Am I ?
Where Do I Come From ?
Where Am I Going ?
Planes Trains Automobiles
How Did I Get There ?
Join The Club
Guilds With Funny Names And A Few Not So Secret, Secret Societies
- The Junior Order United American Mechanics of the United States of North America
- Worshipful Company of Clockmakers
- Worshipful Company of Stationers and Newspaper Makers
Doctor Lawyer Indian Chief
Love Thy Brother
We All Fall Down
- Glenwood Cemetery, Alexandria,Virginia
- Methodist Protestant Cemetery, Alexandria, Virginia
- Saint Mary’s Catholic Church Cemetery, Alexandria, Virginia
Notable and Famous Kersey
- John Kersey The Elder(1616-1677) was a famous mathematician, as well as a textbook author.
- John Kersey The Younger
- https://www.wikitree.com/genealogy/KERSEY List of Kersey on Wikitree
- https://www.wikitree.com/g2g/tag/KERSEY G2G feed of questions tagged Kersey
- https://www.wikitree.com/index.php?title=Special:Adoptions&s=Kersey Orphaned Kersey profiles on Wikitree
- []FamilySearch is a free website and great starting place for searching indexed records such as: census, births, deaths, marriage and military. The website requires registration, but is free to search and view images, it also provides a source citation.
- []Find A Grave is a free website and a great starting point for finding the cemetery and burial plot locations of our ancestors.
- [] Palmer, J.(2010). Electronic Edition of Domesday Book: Translation, Databases and Scholarly Commentary, 1086; second edition.[data collection]. 2nd Edtion. UK Data Service. SN:5694
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: One Name Studies WikiTree and Kelly Kersey. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)