Surnames/tags: Killaloe Clare Munster
Profile manager: Ireland Project WikiTree [send private message]
This page has been accessed 104 times.
|Ireland||Main Clare Page||Category for Killaloe Parish||Civil Parishes in County Clare|
Part of the Ireland Project
- This information page for the Civil Parish contains a list of all the townlands in the parish and links to the category for the townland (if it has been created). There also may be notes about the individual townlands.
- This page is maintained by the County Clare team
Killaloe Civil Parish
- Irish or Alternate Name: Cill Dalua.
- Logainm Link: Killaloe Parish on Logainm.ie
- Barony: Tulla Lower
- Province: Munster
Population Centres of Killaloe Civil Parish
- Note: Population centres for this Parish, where known, are shown here. For a full list see Towns of County Clare
- Irish or Alternate Name: Cill Dalua.
- Map: Google Maps OpenStreetMap
The Townlands of Killaloe Civil Parish
- The townlands in Killaloe Parish (Cill Dalua) are those taken from Killaloe Parish on Logainm.ie and validated against townlands on Townlands.ie, PlacenamesNI.org where appropriate, Griffiths valuations data and the 1901 and 1911 censuses. A link is provided in the notes for the 1901 and 1911 census. Please note that these may not always work if the townland was not available on the census in question. The census site may also substitute a similar name so be prepared for unexpected results!
- If the townland has a category it will be linked in the table below. If there is no link and you need the category please contact David to get the category created or put in a request for the category to be created. Alternatively, if you feel condifent to do so, see Townland Category Information Boxes below for how to create them yourself.
Townland Irish/Alternate name WikiTree Category Link Notes Aillemore An Aill Mhór 1901 Census, 1911 Census Ardcloony Ardchluanaigh 1901 Census, 1911 Census Ballycorney Baile Uí Choirne 1901 Census, 1911 Census Ballycuggaran Baile Uí Chogaráin 1901 Census, 1911 Census Ballygarreen Baile Uí Ghirrín 1901 Census, 1911 Census Ballykildea Baile Mhic Giolla Dé 1901 Census, 1911 Census Ballyvally Baile Uí Mhothla 1901 Census, 1911 Census Carrowbaun An Cheathrú Bhán 1901 Census, 1911 Census Carrownakilly Ceathrú na Coille 1901 Census, 1911 Census Classagh An Clasach 1901 Census, 1911 Census Cloonfadda Cluain Fada 1901 Census, 1911 Census Coumnagun Com na gCon 1901 Census, 1911 Census Craglea An Chraig Liath 1901 Census, 1911 Census Creeveroe An Chraobh Rua 1901 Census, 1911 Census Feenlea Fionnliath 1901 Census, 1911 Census Garraunboy An Garrán Bán 1901 Census, 1911 Census Gortcallyroe Gort Chathail Rua 1901 Census, 1911 Census Gortmagy Gort Mhic Aodha 1901 Census, 1911 Census Illaunanadderha 1901 Census, 1911 Census
This townland does not appear on Griffiths or on Townlands.ie. It may be a small Island based on the name.
Killestry Coill Eistire 1901 Census, 1911 Census Knockyclovaun Cnoc Uí Chlúmháin 1901 Census, 1911 Census Lackabranner Leaca an Bhranair 1901 Census, 1911 Census Lackenbaun Na Leicne Bána 1901 Census, 1911 Census Moys Maigh 1901 Census, 1911 Census Shantraud An tSeantsráid 1901 Census, 1911 Census
- Killaloe Townland Does not appear in Griffiths or Townlands.ie. Seems to relate to the town of Killaloe. Use the town category instead.
- Bannow Islands Islans in the Shannon river.
- A list of external resources for this parish may be placed here. More general souces for Clare should be added to the main Clare page.
- Whilst care is taken to ensure links are not made to disreputable, phishing or other sites of doubtful integrity it is your responsibility to ensure that you are not going to such a site by clicking on one of the links which may have been added after this page was created.
Townland Category Information Boxes
- For the full 'How to' on creating Irish location categories please read 'Creating Location Categories for Ireland'
- The pre-formatted line for each townland and the fully formatted CIB header can be seen below this page when in edit mode. Please ensure you have read the 'How to' before doing anything. Briefly, the pre-formatted line in the hidden text is used to replace the line above. The CIB text is pasted into the category which is created by clicking on the red category link.
- Parish format version 3.3. Team links in CIBs now implemented.
- Information shown on this page may have been sourced from one or more of the following sources.
- Logainm.ie The Placenames Database of Ireland created by Fiontar & Scoil na Gaeilge in collaboration with The Placenames Branch (Department of Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht).
- Placenamesni.org a UK Government website managed by the Information Unit of Land & Property Services (LPS) Agency, Department of Finance and Personnel (DFP)
- Griffiths Valuation AskAboutIreland.ie and the Cultural Heritage Project is an initiative of public libraries together with local museums and archives.
- Townlands.ie Irish Townlands derived from OpenStreetMap data under the Open Data Commons Open Database License (ODbL).
- Census of Ireland 1901/1911 and Census fragments and substitutes, 1821-51
- List of towns and villages in the Republic of Ireland and List of towns and villages in Northern Ireland
- General alphabetical index to townlands and towns, parishes and baronies of Ireland Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
Leave a message for others who see this profile.
There are no comments yet.
Login to post a comment.