Surnames/tags: Kilmaclasser Mayo
|Main Mayo Page
|Category for Kilmaclasser Parish
|Civil Parishes in County Mayo
Part of the Ireland Project
- This information page for the Civil Parish contains a list of all the townlands in the parish and links to the category for the townland (if it has been created). There also may be notes about the individual townlands.
- This page is maintained by the County Mayo team
Kilmaclasser Civil Parish
- Irish or Alternate Name: Cill Mhic Laisre.
- Logainm Link: Kilmaclasser Parish on Logainm.ie
- Barony: Burrishoole
- Province: Connacht
Population Centres of Kilmaclasser Civil Parish
- Note: Population centres for this Parish, where known, are shown here. For a full list see Towns of County Mayo
The Townlands of Kilmaclasser Civil Parish
- The townlands in Kilmaclasser Parish (Cill Mhic Laisre) are those taken from Kilmaclasser Parish on Logainm.ie and validated against townlands on the 1851, 1871 and 1901 Lists of Towns and Townlands and Griffiths valuations data. A link is provided in the notes for the 1901 and 1911 census. Please note that these may not always work if the townland was not available on the census in question. The census site may also substitute a similar name so be prepared for unexpected results!
- If the townland has a category it will be linked in the table below. If there is no link and you need the category please contact David to get the category created or put in a request for the category to be created. Alternatively, if you feel condifent to do so, see Townland Category Information Boxes below for how to create them yourself.
Townland Irish/Alternate name WikiTree Category Link Notes Aghagowla Beg Achadh Gabhla Beag 1901 Census, 1911 Census Aghagowla More Achadh Gabhla Mór 1901 Census, 1911 Census Ballintleva Baile an tSléibhe 1901 Census, 1911 Census Ballyglass An Baile Glas 1901 Census, 1911 Census Ballynacarriga Baile na Carraige 1901 Census, 1911 Census Brockagh An Bhrocach 1901 Census, 1911 Census Cartron An Cartún 1901 Census, 1911 Census Clooncanavan Cluain Ceannabháin 1901 Census, 1911 Census Cuiltrean Coill Tréin 1901 Census, 1911 Census Derrinumera Doire an Iomaire Category:Derrinumera Townland, Kilmaclasser Parish, County Mayo 1901 Census, 1911 Census Derryribbeen Doire Roibín 1901 Census, 1911 Census Drumgar An Droim Gearr 1901 Census, 1911 Census Drumgoney Droim Dhomhnaigh 1901 Census, 1911 Census Drumilra Droim Iolra 1901 Census, 1911 Census Fahy Beg An Fhaiche Bheag 1901 Census, 1911 Census Fahy More An Fhaiche Mhór 1901 Census, 1911 Census Gorteen An Goirtín 1901 Census, 1911 Census Gortnaclassagh Gort na gClasach 1901 Census, 1911 Census Knockglass An Cnoc Glas 1901 Census, 1911 Census Knockmoyleen Cnoc Maoilín 1901 Census, 1911 Census Knockmuinard Cnoc Muine Aird 1901 Census, 1911 Census Lugnafahy Log na Faiche 1901 Census, 1911 Census Rushbrook Faiche an Teampaill 1901 Census, 1911 Census Slinaun An Slinneán 1901 Census, 1911 Census Slinaunroe An Slinneán Rua 1901 Census, 1911 Census Tawnyemon Tamhnaigh Éamainn 1901 Census, 1911 Census Toorgarve An Tuar Garbh 1901 Census, 1911 Census
- A list of external resources for this parish may be placed here. More general souces for Mayo should be added to the main Mayo page. If you are adding a source here it would be helpful if you could let me (David) know so I don't accidentally overwrite your input with an automatic update. Thanks.
- Whilst care is taken to ensure links are not made to disreputable, phishing or other sites of doubtful integrity it is your responsibility to ensure that you are not going to such a site by clicking on one of the links which may have been added after this page was created.
Townland Category Information Boxes
- For the full 'How to' on creating Irish location categories please read 'Creating Location Categories for Ireland'
- The pre-formatted line for each townland and the fully formatted CIB header can be seen below this page when in edit mode. Please ensure you have read the 'How to' before doing anything. Briefly, the pre-formatted line in the hidden text is used to replace the line above. The CIB text is pasted into the category which is created by clicking on the red category link.
- Parish format version 3.5. Addition of 'Places Nearby' link where coordinates are known. Upgrading Logainm links to match new Logainm web site.
- Information shown on this page may have been sourced from one or more of the following sources.
- Logainm.ie The Placenames Database of Ireland created by Fiontar & Scoil na Gaeilge in collaboration with The Placenames Branch (Department of Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht).
- Griffiths Valuation AskAboutIreland.ie and the Cultural Heritage Project is an initiative of public libraries together with local museums and archives.
- Townlands.ie Irish Townlands derived from OpenStreetMap data under the Open Data Commons Open Database License (ODbL).
- Census of Ireland 1901/1911 and Census fragments and substitutes, 1821-51
- List of towns and villages in the Republic of Ireland and List of towns and villages in Northern Ireland
- General alphabetical index to townlands and towns, parishes and baronies of Ireland Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive