Surnames/tags: Kilteskill Galway Connacht
Profile manager: Ireland Project WikiTree [send private message]
This page has been accessed 50 times.
|Ireland||Main Galway Page||Category for Kilteskill Parish||Civil Parishes in County Galway|
Part of the Ireland Project
- This information page for the Civil Parish contains a list of all the townlands in the parish and links to the category for the townland (if it has been created). There also may be notes about the individual townlands.
- This page is maintained by the County Galway team
Kilteskill Civil Parish
- Irish or Alternate Name: Cill tSeiscill.
- Logainm Link: Kilteskill Parish on Logainm.ie
- Baronies: Leitrim, Loughrea
- Province: Connacht
Population Centres of Kilteskill Civil Parish
- Note: Population centres for this Parish are shown here. For a full list see Towns of County Galway
The Townlands of Kilteskill Civil Parish
- The townlands in Kilteskill Parish (Cill tSeiscill) are those taken from Kilteskill Parish on Logainm.ie and validated against townlands on Townlands.ie, PlacenamesNI.org where appropriate, Griffiths valuations data and the 1901 and 1911 censuses. A link is provided in the notes for the 1901 and 1911 census. Please note that these may not always work if the townland was not available on the census in question. The census site may also substitute a similar name so be prepared for unexpected results!
- If the townland has a category it will be linked in the table below. If there is no link and you need the category please contact David to get the category created or put in a request for the category to be created. Alternatively, if you feel condifent to do so, see Townland Category Information Boxes below for how to create them yourself.
Townland Irish/Alternate name WikiTree Category Link Notes Acre Beg An tAcra Beag 1901 Census, 1911 Census Acre More An tAcra Mór 1901 Census, 1911 Census Aille An Aill 1901 Census, 1911 Census Ballinlawless Baile an Laighléisigh 1901 Census, 1911 Census Ballyeighter An Baile Íochtair 1901 Census, 1911 Census Ballyknock Baile an Chnoic 1901 Census, 1911 Census Commons An Coimín 1901 Census, 1911 Census Cossaunaclamper Cosán an Chlampair 1901 Census, 1911 Census Drummin An Dromainn 1901 Census, 1911 Census Glennaslat Gleann na Slat 1901 Census, 1911 Census Knockash Cnoc Ais 1901 Census, 1911 Census Knockaunbaun An Cnocán Bán 1901 Census, 1911 Census Leamcon Léim Con 1901 Census, 1911 Census Lisheenaclara Lisín an Chláraigh 1901 Census, 1911 Census Lisheenaleen Lisín an Lín 1901 Census, 1911 Census Loughaun An Lochán 1901 Census, 1911 Census Masonbrook Baile na gCnocán 1901 Census, 1911 Census Moanmore An Mhóin Mhór Category:Moanmore Townland, Kilteskill Parish, County Galway 1901 Census, 1911 Census Srahaunananta Srathán na Neanta 1901 Census, 1911 Census
- A list of external resources may be placed here
- Whilst care is taken to ensure links are not made to disreputable, phishing or other sites of doubtful integrity it is your responsibility to ensure that you are not going to such a site by clicking on one of the links below which may have been added after this page was created.
Townland Category Information Boxes
- For the full 'How to' on creating Irish location categories please read 'Creating Location Categories for Ireland'
- The pre-formatted line for each townland and the fully formatted CIB header can be seen below this page when in edit mode. Please ensure you have read the 'How to' before doing anything. Briefly, the pre-formatted line in the hidden text is used to replace the line above. The CIB text is pasted into the category which is created by clicking on the red category link.
- Information shown on this page may have been sourced from one or more of the following sources.
- Logainm.ie The Placenames Database of Ireland created by Fiontar & Scoil na Gaeilge in collaboration with The Placenames Branch (Department of Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht).
- Placenamesni.org a UK Government website managed by the Information Unit of Land & Property Services (LPS) Agency, Department of Finance and Personnel (DFP)
- Griffiths Valuation AskAboutIreland.ie and the Cultural Heritage Project is an initiative of public libraries together with local museums and archives.
- Townlands.ie Irish Townlands derived from OpenStreetMap data under the Open Data Commons Open Database License (ODbL).
- Census of Ireland 1901/1911 and Census fragments and substitutes, 1821-51
- List of towns and villages in the Republic of Ireland and List of towns and villages in Northern Ireland
- General alphabetical index to townlands and towns, parishes and baronies of Ireland Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
Leave a message for others who see this profile.
There are no comments yet.
Login to post a comment.