Location: Parnassus, Westmoreland County, Pennsylvania
Surnames/tags: Mining_Disasters Pennsylvania Disasters
This mining disaster is in need of help developing it. Are you interested in adopting this location?
Contact: United States Mining Disasters
History and Circumstances
- Date: 20 Feb 1928
- Location: Parnassus, Pennsylvania
- Victims: 12 deaths
- Cause: Coal Mine Explosion
Results and Findings
To Create the Category
- To create the category for this Disaster, please add [[Category:Kinloch Mine Disaster, Parnassus, Pennsylvania, 1928]] at the top of this page. When the category link shows up red at the bottom of the profile, click it to add the parent categories [[Category:Pennsylvania, Mining Disasters]] and [[Category:Parnassus, Pennsylvania]]. Please remove these category instructions after the category has been added.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)