The LDS Challenge is a challenge to encourage the improvement of profiles of Latter-day Saints on WikiTree.
There will be a different challenge each month. See that month's G2G Post for the rules.
Winners receive the Project Challenge Winner Badge.
- Jan/Feb 2018 - Early Mormon Missionaries
Planned challenge themes. If you want a challenge to be earlier in the schedule, let Jamie know and she will probably move it.
- Mar 2018 - Latter Day Saint Women
- Apr 2018 - Add Portraits to Profiles
- May 2018 - RLDS
- Jun 2018 - Mormon Migration
- Jul 2018 - Members Outside of the USA
- Aug 2018 - Nauvoo
- Sep 2018 - Connect the Unconnected!
- Oct 2018 - Mormon Pioneers 2
- Sep/Oct 2017 - Presidents of the Church - Winner: Eileen Bradley
- Oct/Nov 2017 - Mormon Pioneers - Winner: Linda Green
- Nov/Dec 2017 - Early Members of the Church - Winner: Linda Green
- Dec/Jan 2017 - Mormon Battalion - Winner: Stephanie Stults
Other Challenge Ideas
- Relief Society Leadership
- People in X town in Utah
- Winter's Quarters
- Ancestors of Members
- Descendants of Brigham Young / Joseph Smith / other polygamous member with lots of children
- Suggest an idea
- LDS Project Challenge - Mar/Apr 2018 - Latter Day Saint Women Mar 15, 2018.
- LDS Project Challenge - Jan/Feb 2018 - Early Mormon Missionaries Jan 16, 2018.
- LDS Project Challenge - Dec 2017/Jan 2018 - Mormon Battalion Dec 15, 2017.
- LDS Project Challenge - Nov/Dec 2017 - Early Members Nov 15, 2017.
- LDS Project Challenge - Oct/Nov 2017 - Mormon Pioneers - Now using the challenge tracker! Oct 15, 2017.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
Participants of https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Zion%27s_Camp_participants. Martin's Cove, No. 47 https://www.nps.gov/parkhistory/online_books/mopi/hrs7.htm. Edward Martin Company (1856) https://history.lds.org/overlandtravel/companies/192/edward-martin-company, and rescuers https://byustudies.byu.edu/file/5164/download?token=nJyqsfIw.