This house was built in about 1900 and the earliest known owner was Dr. Joseph A. Fahey. It would appear the house was originally numbered 38. The house was built with 3 layers of brick deep being the best built house in Lancaster at the time. The house has 8 bedrooms, 2 bedrooms being on the 3rd floor which was the maids quarters, that is why there are maids bells in all the rooms.
Michael T. Sigrist bought the house from the Dr. in the 1920's. He lived in the house with his wife and her sister. When Michael Died, his daughter Antoinette (Sigrist) Martzolf and her husband Allen Martzolf moved in and ran a carpet cleaning business out of the residence.
Some time after Allen died in 1958 Antoinette sold the house.
Clifford Meidenbauer bought it in the early 60's and wanted to convert it into a 3 family rental unit. However, the Village of Lancaster felt differently about that and refuse to grant a permit for the construction reconfiguration of the place. So he put it back on the market and sold it to Nelson and Bette Flint.
In the early 1980's the Flints sold the house to John and Marcella Kutla.