Surnames/tags: Van Alstyne VanAlstyne
Other: Family Genealogies
Lambert Janse Van Alstyne and Some of His Descendants
Subject is the descendancy of New Netherland immigrant Lambert Janse Van Alstyne, son of immigrant Jan Martense VanAlstyne (d.ca.1698). Lambert married Jannetje Mingael about 1682, and lived at Kinderhook, New York. Descendants and relatives lived in New York, Connecticut, Washington, D.C., Illinois, Kansas, Texas, California and elsewhere.
- by Lawrence Van Alstyne (1839-1923)
- published by Walsh & Griffen, Amenia, NY, 1897
- WikiTree Profiles that use this source
Available online at these locations:
Warning: A number of pages in the electronic version of this book on Google and Hathitrust are seriously out of sequence. The page sequence in the version on Ancestry is correct. The bad pagination has been corrected PDF version uploaded to this WikiTree page.
- https://www.ancestry.com/search/collections/13062/ ($subscription)
Table of Contents
- When errors in this publication are found, please list the problem(s) here, and include a link to a source that describes the problem.
- <span id='VanAlstyne'></span>Van Alstyne, Lawrence. ''[[Space:Lambert Janse Van Alstyne and Some of His Descendants|Lambert Janse Van Alstyne and Some of His Descendants]]'' (Walsh & Griffen, Amenia, NY, 1897) [ Page ].
- ([[#VanAlstyne|Van Alstyne]])