Welcome to the Leicestershire Team page!
Team Leader: Chris Colwell
Associated with the England Project.
The goal of the Leicestershire Team is to make all Leicestershire profiles the best that they can be. It is our desire to leave a lasting legacy of work for future generations and current researchers that can facilitate their quest for family history, and bring them one step closer to discovering the myriad of people it has taken for them to draw breath.
In order to achieve our goal, there are a number of things we are currently working on:
- Leicestershire, Unsourced Profiles
- Leicestershire Unconnected Profiles
- Leicestershire Profiles managed by the England Project.
If you are interested in helping with Leicestershire, please feel free to look at the England Project page and sign up via the G2G post. If you have any questions about Leicestershire, please contact the team leader above.
Leicestershire Maintenance Categories
- Leicestershire profiles needing further research are listed in the following links. Please feel free to investigate and improve them!
The maintenance statistics for all English counties are here:
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)