This is a central page for organizing genealogy related to Lindbergh families and information about individuals, places, and things named Lindbergh.
(Do you have any info about Lindberghs or the name? Please join the Trusted List to this page and participate. You can also post a comment or memory below.)
Origins of the Surname
- Charles Lindbergh (1902-1974): Besides being world famous for aviation, Charles was an ardent conservationist championing the rights of lands, animals, indigenous peoples like the Tasaday tribal group of the Philippines. He worked to protect the humpback and blue whales. He helped to protect the eagle in the Philippines. Charles saw the need to balance modern technology with nature. He wrote material on the subject for years. Also in the 1930s he worked with another individual to design a functioning pump that could sustain organs from outside the body.
Lindberghs on WikiTree
Click here for the Lindbergh index as of this morning. If you are a Lindbergh and add yourself or an ancestor to WikiTree you will appear on the list tomorrow.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.