How to Join
Please contact the project leader Wendy Sullivan or post a comment to the right. If you have any questions, just ask. Thanks!
This is a One Place Study to collect together everything about Little Wratting, Suffolk, England. The hope is that this study will be a valuable reference point for people studying lines that cross or intersect. The aim is to work back in time from 1911 as far as records allow, detailing the lives of the people wherever possible. It is hoped that other researchers who are interested in Suffolk, England, will make similar studies of the Hamlets, Villages and Towns, which make up the County. A list of these can be found here
Please Note: The date of 1911 has been chosen to comply with privacy laws currently in force.
- Research and create sourced profiles of people that were primarily Born, Married and/or Died in Little Wratting.
- Note people that "passed through" or who were living in Little Wratting at the time of the census but were not otherwise included, because of birth, marriage or death and store them for future addition to complete profiles.
- Detail lives wherever possible
- Add appropriate categories to all profiles
- 1911 Census - In Progress
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)