Llanelieu is a frequently used spelling, in books and on web sites, for this place. (see some sources below) The first recorded spelling for this location is Llangelen used sometime in the year 1148 and 1155. In 1210 it was termed Langelou. By 1406 it had become Llanelewyth and then Llaneliw by 1482.
Llanelieu currently consists of Llanelieu Court, St Ellyw Church and some other buildings.
This page describes St Ellyw Church, Llanelieu, Wales.