The goal of this project is to collect the locations of Leofflers in the United States and trace back their ancestral roots to determine if everyone has a common ancestor.
Right now this project just has one member, me. I am Charles Goertz.
Here are some of the tasks that I think need to be done. I'll be working on them, and could use your help.
- Identify a contact for each group of Loefflers in the United States
- Determine the origin country that the groups ancestors came from
- Find some members who have taken DNA tests
- Are these surnames all related: LOFFLER, LOEFFLER, LOFLER, LEFFLER, LEFLER
Will you join me? Please post a comment here on this page, in G2G using the project tag, or send me a private message. Thanks!
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
I have found possible distant cousins in Missouri Loefflers