Compiled from "The chronicles or ancestral records" of James Speare Loring, from his original manuscript in possession of the New England Historic Genealogical Society, by permission : from the manuscripts of John Arthur Loring, and from many other sources.
- by Charles Henry Pope (1841-1918 & John Arthur Loring (1863-1906) & James Spear Loring (1799-1884) & Katharine Peabody Loring (b.1849)
- published by Murray and Emery Co., Cambridge, Mass., 1917.
- Source Example:
- <span id='Pope'></span>Pope, Charles Henry. ''[[Space:Loring Genealogy|Loring Genealogy]]'' (Murray and Emery Co., Cambridge, Mass., 1917)
- Inline Citation Example:
- <ref>[[#Pope|Pope]]: Page 134</ref>
Available online at these locations:
- (1971) "A continuation and revision of material published in 1917 by Charles Henry Pope."
Index Map of Profiles
This book uses a simple index to refer to persons mentioned. We can construct a mapping from each one to wikitree profiles we are confident about:
|Book Index||Book Page||Wikitree profile||Notes|
|1||1||Thomas Loring (1600 - 1661)||m. Jane (Newton) Loring (1603 - 1672)|
|5||8,20||Benjamin Loring (1644-1716)|
|21||20,35||Benjamin Loring (1672-1732|
|55||35,59||David Loring (1714-1781)|
|125||59,101||Jonathan Loring (1744-1800)|
|281||101,173||Jonathan Loring (1767-1834)|
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)