Louden is located near the "Great Serpent Mound". It was named for Loudon, Virginia where many of the early settlers originated. E.G. Lovett owned the land and built a store upon it. Over time, he sold parcels for homes and other businesses and the village grew. The Post Office was opened in 1844 under the name Lovetts.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)